Safeguarding Adults at Risk - Designated Person
9.30, 9.15 Registration
Safeguarding (Adults and Children)
Who the course is for
All those wanting to attend this course must have completed a Level 1 Safeguarding Adults at Risk course in the last 2 years.
This course is aimed at the adult safeguarding lead (or designated person) in voluntary and community organisations. It is also relevant for managers/trustees wanting to accompany their lead or to find out about the role in order to appoint a lead.
"It is well worth taking! Informative and inspiring"
"Recommend it. Very helpful, and a safe environment to share barriers, bad habits to then look to change these. Inform best practice"
- Overview of Hertfordshire Safeguarding Adults Board Multi Agency Policy
- Examination of the role and responsibilities of the Safeguarding Lead or Designated Person
- Good practice for facilitating disclosure and recording
- Reporting and Referral processes
- Staying up-to-date with developments in safeguarding practice
- Know how to report and refer cases of suspected abuse or allegations
- Understand how to provide support, advice and expertise within the organisation
- Be able to provide feedback to your organisation on sa
- feguarding procedures and training needs
- Be prepared for potential investigations and enquiries
Sonia is a PTLLS-trained experienced tutor, accredited by HCC to deliver Level 1 and Designated Person Safeguarding Adults at Risk courses.
£25 for VCS organisations
£70 for private/statutory
(NB VCS get priority on places, but we will admit others if spaces available)
To book please click here.