Building Sustainability: Focus on Corporate Fundraising
Finance and Fundraising
Who the course is for
This course is for staff, volunteers or trustees involved in fundraising who want to explore fundraising from corporates for the first time or develop a more professional approach to building relationships with private sector companies.
Those booking a place should have completed HCF’s Get Fit for Funding and Creating Fundable Projects courses (or equivalent) or be able to demonstrate their experience in fundraising.
This course half day course will include:
- Getting started – the case for support and the benefits you can offer corporate donors
- Doing your homework – researching and targeting companies
- Developing the offer for funders/sponsors
- Making a professional approach to a corporate
- Building the relationship; creating a partnership
You will be given handouts and resources to take away.
Those completing this course will:
- Be aware of how to prepare their organisation for corporate fundraising
- Understand how to win and manage corporate partnerships
- Build their confidence and knowledge about how to maximize the benefits from each relationship
Miquel is a professional fundraiser with over 20 years’ experience in the charity sector.
£25 VCS - CVS member
£35 VCS - non members
Please click here to book your place.