Building Sustainability: Focus on Donors and Legacies
Finance and Fundraising
Who the course is for
This course is for staff, volunteers or trustees involved in fundraising who want to explore individual giving for the first time or become more professional in the way you approach donors.
Those booking a place should have completed HCF’s Get Fit for Funding and Creating Fundable Projects courses (or equivalent) or be able to demonstrate their experience in fundraising.
This half day course will include:
- Individual donors – their characteristics, motivations and preferences
- Models of giving and legacy plans
- Pathways to identify, reach and communicate with potential donors
- Building and maintaining donor relationships
- Case scenarios to provide a practical context
You will be given handouts and resources to take away.
Those completing this course will:
- Understand individual donor behaviour
- Know about different models of giving
- Have a basic understanding of how to research and communicate with potential donors
- Learn how to build and sustain donor relationships
Miquel is a professional fundraiser with over 20 years’ experience in the charity sector.
£25 VCS - CVS member
£35 VCS - non members
Please click here to book your place.