Building Sustainability: Focus on Community Fundraising
Finance and Fundraising
Who the course is for
This course is for staff, volunteers or trustees involved in fundraising who are new to community fundraising and want to explore how to set up a Community Fundraising Programme for their organisation. It will also help those who want to make their community fundraising more effective.
Those booking a place should have completed HCF’s Get Fit for Funding and Creating Fundable Projects courses (or equivalent) or be able to demonstrate their experience in fundraising.
This half day course will include:
- The benefits of community fundraising – what options could you consider
- How to harness your supporters and develop effective volunteer roles
- Developing a community and events plan
- Maximising participation in community activities
- Key legal aspects to take on board
You will be given handouts and resources to take away.
Book the afternoon course on the same day: Event Management Essentials
By completing this course you will:
- Understand how to get people involved and support those individuals who want to support you.
- Consider how community fundraising can provide a solid source of income for your organisation
- Know how to plan and manage your community fundraising activities effectively
Miquel is a professional fundraiser with over 20 years’ experience in the charity sector.
£25 VCS - CVS member
£35 VCS - non members
Please click here to book your place.