Building Sustainability: Creating a Fundable Project
Finance and Fundraising
Who the course is for
This is the second course in HCF’s Building Sustainability Foundation Series.
Those attending should have completed the “Get Fit for Funding” course (or equivalent), or can demonstrate that their organisation meets the basic entry criteria* for local grant funders.
The course is aimed at staff, volunteers or trustees in voluntary and community organisations who are new to project development and grant applications . It will also help those to want to improve their chances of securing funding for their projects.
*Details on the course booking form
“Thank you for the expert knowledge!”
“With several projects in mind, the structured approach will be very useful.”
This half day course will lead you through the key stages of project proposal writing with practical exercises, including:
- Evidencing the need for your project
- Structuring your project
- Identifying potential partners
- Creating a budget
- Explaining funders’ jargon including inputs, outputs and outcomes
- Monitoring and reporting to funders; demonstrating impact
You will have handouts and useful resources to take away.
By completing this course you will:
- Be able to put your idea, dream or vision into a structured format.
- Understand how to approach the key funders’ questions so you can sell your project effectively
- Know how to measure and explain the difference your project will make
A qualified marketeer and fundraiser, Caroline has over 10 years’ experience in and around the voluntary sector. She has worked for both frontline charities and funding organisations, helping to support and fund hundreds of local organisations.
£25 VCS – CVS members
£35 VCS - non members
Please click here to book your place.