Building Sustainability: Focus on Public Service Contracts
Finance and Fundraising
Who the course is for
This course is for staff, volunteers or trustees involved in fundraising who want to explore public service contract tendering for the first time or improve their success in developing winning bids.
Those booking a place should have completed HCF’s Get Fit for Funding and Creating Fundable Projects courses (or equivalent) or be able to demonstrate their experience in fundraising
The half day course will cover:
- Benefits and drawbacks of contract tendering
- The bid process
- How to identify and evaluate tender opportunities
- Planning your bid
- Potential partnerships
- Writing your response – hints and tips
You will receive handouts and resources including a guide to bid-writing jargon.
Those completing this course will:
- Be aware of what’s involved in public service contract tendering and how to evaluate potential opportunities
- Understand how to plan the bid and identify the potential for partnership involvement
- Learn how to write an effective response
Jacquie is Director of North Herts CVS and will be sharing her own experience of what makes a successful bid with attendees on this course.
£25 VCS - CVS members
£35 VCS - non members
Please click here to book your place.