Promoting Your Organisation to Volunteers
Volunteer Recruitment and Management
Who the course is for
How does your organisation come across to members of the public?
Do you give the right impression for potential volunteers to engage in supporting you?
This course is designed for those responsible for volunteer recruitment and/or marketing.
Learn how to recruit and retain more volunteers.
“Really useful and helpful - looking forward to putting lots of this into practice”
“Go for it, it is very practical and helpful, there are all sorts of ways of doing things you can try”
This half day course will look at:
- Use of marketing to promote and increase volunteer numbers
- Different marketing tactics including social media and traditional marketing techniques
- How to use analytics to measure the impact all around the theme of good volunteer management
- Practical techniques to implement in your own promotional campaigns
Participants attending this course will:
- Understand how to get the right messages across - identifying and sharing your benefits to the volunteer
- Identify how to use their organisation’s website and digital marketing activities to recruit
- Be able to apply social media to promote and engage your audience
- Use marketing techniques to thank volunteers and to help improve retention
- Understand how to measure the impact via the use of analytics tools
Rebecca Fatharly is the Marketing Manager for North Herts CVS, which covers #TeamHerts Volunteering, the Ami Project and NHCVS marketing channels. She has an extensive knowledge of the voluntary sector in Hertfordshire, and holds a CIM qualification.
£35 VCS Organisations